On the podcast this week we chat to Gerard Condon from Reading The Play, our Remembering A Rabbitoh is Luke Stuart & we look at Saturdays Cowboys clash.
Luke Stuart #963 with thanks to Brad Ryder
In loving memory of Luisa Collins
On Thursday the 6th of August the
beautiful Luisa Collins had her life
support switched off and is now with the angels.
Luisa suffered a sudden heart attack on
Sunday evening and was placed on life
support so her 6 children could say their goodbyes.
Luisa leaves behind her 6 children
McKenzie 13, Tara 8, Laini 7, Nini and
Noa 6, Nigella 4 and loving husband
Nigel who now faces the unimaginable
task of raising 6 children without their
This Maroubra family lived a simple yet wholesome life and they need your help! Please dig deep and support this loving
family. Any amount big or small will help them out. Funds raised will help with
funeral costs and the everyday expenses of raising 6 young children.
Luisas grieving husband Nigel will be the sole beneficiary of these donations.
Rabbitohs Radio Podcast – Connecting The Rabbitohs Community – Christmas Special – RABBITOHS RADIO
- Rabbitohs Radio Podcast – Connecting The Rabbitohs Community – Christmas Special
- Les Bridge, Chris Smith, Ash Harrison, Kye & the Rabbitohs
- Jed Cartwright, Freddy, Bernie & the Panthers
- Damien Cook, Michael Cleary & The Eels
- The Rooster Demolition, Jaydn Su’A, Jaxson Paulo, Les ‘Chicka’ Cowie & The Knights Sudden Death Showdown.